Today after we had breakfast I had the most amazing moment with you. It was a brief but powerful moment and I wondered if you felt it to?
As we were leaving we left through the door together and the weight of the door slowed us. Instead of passing through one after another for a moment we passed through together me catching up with you because of the door. We were face to face for just a moment and I could smell your perfume so powerfully and still so gently at the same time that it was transcending. I had never experienced a moment that so powerfully conveyed the all consuming expression of “woman” to me before. You were the complete expression of womanhood to me at that moment, there in jeans and a white T-shirt.
Your fragrance filled not only my lungs but my whole being. It was the most titillating moment I’d ever experienced. There in a greasy cheap assed breakfast joint. It seemed to both fill me and at the same time expand who I was and coupled with the two of us being so near each other it was an exhilarating moment for me but so brief, and then it was over.
Then we were apart again and the moment had passed, but I was filled with a longing to be near you that consumed me, but we were leaving!!! My heart was in a panic! It seemed like such a stupid thing to do, to separate for any reason as if that moment clung to me making me a beggar just to be near you, because without you I could not have continued to exist!
We had parted, but I just couldn’t go through with leaving you, so I want back for a hug and you hugged me. You needed to go but I asked you to hug me again and you did! It was just a hug but it was beautiful to me. You were in a hurry, but you took the time and hugged me again! In that moment I would have given you anything, forsook anything, sacrificed everything for you.
You were in a different place than I was, headed to pick up a co-worker and starting a stressful day. I know that it could not have carried the same power with it for you as it did for me. But did you feel “a moment” at the door?
i love you Catnip
- How to Make Your Own Perfume with Garden Flowers (proflowers.com)
- Things that get left off the list… (extraordinaryica.wordpress.com)
- Leah’s Fancy Lanvin Perfume (fashionista.com)
- Ball gags, collars, Leather and dead things. Chapter 4 (wulffrancugodgluck.wordpress.com)
- Natural Perfume (malon869.wordpress.com)
- When is too much, TOO MUCH?! (ladyrika.wordpress.com)
- Finding Me (alessandra1978.wordpress.com)
- A Shaded View On Perfume Fiction : Sailing Through Byzantium – A Tale of the Empress Theodora (dianepernet.typepad.com)
- Playing With Fire (secondstaronther.wordpress.com)
- Summer Shorts: I AM THE DOORWAY (alanaofoz.wordpress.com)