From this moment on
I will not listen to your words
But to what you are saying.
I will listen to you
as I listen to the trees
To the sound of their leaves
The beauty of their rustling
The beauty behind the sounds
The feelings behind the words
I will listen to you as I listen
To the sound of the ocean
The mighty power that stands
Behind the rippling tide
Gently lapping the shore
As your presence speaks
Louder than your sparse words
I will listen to what you feel to me
Instead of what you speak to me
Because now I can hear your.
His Heart Churns
Its Seems hes bound for a different fate
What began in love will end hate
Not for her and not for him
but for the fact that it began
He held her hand
she ran away
when all he asked
was that shed stay
Somber now he hears the dark
on moonlit nights where he has parked
he listens for the memories there
and wonders if she ever cared
she needed time
and a bit of space
and all he ever gave
even now she needs the same
and wishes somehow he had came
a little later to her life
when not so full of pressing strife
he needed love
she needed light
she needed air
he needed might
time has passed and both moved on
he hates the fact that she is gone
she thinks of him along at night
now that the time is finally right
now he burns
and now she needs
his heart churns
and her heart bleeds
- Moonlit Drive (mikeywine.wordpress.com)
- The Man You Used To Be… (thesyncronisedlife.wordpress.com)
- When paradise turns deadly – Sardinia’s Somber Secret (laavventura.wordpress.com)
- Wanting and Needing (crissybwell.wordpress.com)
- Story Of The Empty Heart (metrookccoalition.wordpress.com)
- Time to Dream Again (alifeinhishandsmissionpossible.wordpress.com)
- Questions That Are Best Left Unanswered… (indecisiveismymiddlename.wordpress.com)
- “Where Heroes Can’t Play” (jnlradikalmedia.com)
Where are you now little girl, little princess
Where is your tender little heart?
I know where your body is,
Your outside shell of flesh.
But where are you?
The beautiful soul that speaks to me?
The power behind your laughter?
The Mischief behind your eyes?
Are you at work with you flesh.
Or are you with me
In some other secret place
That you Don’t speak of?
Or with that boy you chase
Tending to his needs
As you travel back and forth
Between those two places?
Or are you in you recent past
With the brute who hurts you
Making love to his ghost
And drinking shots of Whiskey
Wherever you are, come to me!
The man who loves you as the sea
Who worships and needs you
Who longs to hold you in his Arms
For now you are my traveler,
From your flesh, to you secret Place
And to the boy, and to the brute
Come to me lover, and rest.
- Fuck ME! (whatisityouseek.wordpress.com)
- Wine Lovers in Phoenix: Sonoita Vineyards (local.answers.com)
- Dearest One (huntprayerpoems.wordpress.com)
Author: Bagande (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
You have always been within my reach
but I’ve never dared to touch you,
There are some boundaries that friends do not breach,
walls that I never tried to break through.
The fear of losing you kept us apart,
I never knew that you loved me.
In my hands I held your heart,
and I let it go unknowingly.
I wish you would have made me aware,
because in my heart I loved you too.
I suppose that love is never fair,
or I would have ended up with you.
- Open Up Your Heart (enigmatikheartflows.wordpress.com)
- Should You Lead with Love or Guard Your Heart? (alexiaisaak.com)
- Heart Rose Meditation Redux (thistimethisspace.com)
- “Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?” (brofredkearnes.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Lovely (lilaclacedlove.wordpress.com)
- Overflowing Love (armymomangelalmacleod.wordpress.com)
- Hardships (thetudonggirl.wordpress.com)
- Guest Writer: “Unspoken” (authenticphantoms.wordpress.com)
I see you standing there, taboo.
I think of you as I should not.
Your smile lends to the occasion,
Urging me to remember it all.
Not just the scorn and sneers
But the electricity that arcs
Binding us as we draw near.
I feel for the little people
In their dreary little lives
Who look and judge.
As if they have found favor
And now sit in exalted seats
Looking down, on what
Love, is that the sin some
Think so inappropriate?
Those so bereft of compassion
So judgmental that you call them
The scorn heapers.
If it were possible that they
Could feel what I feel
When you touch my hand
They would strip naked
In the town common
All Cried Out (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I have cried for you
The tear of blood
I cried a long time ago
And I cried last night
I want your tender touch
Your soft kisses
Not in some magic time
Take all the tears you cry
A thousand times and more
The lies you’ve had to tell
Just to get by
Put them all aside
Along with apprehension
With the old memories
And come with me
Don’t thrash against it,
Against what has been
Against what was.
This is something else
This is not a shadow
Of former love and pain
This is not regaining your feet
This is love that has always been
Unrecognizable to you
A virgin to pure love
That comes without
Shadows in the corners
Think of our time together
Life is a series of moment
And our moments together
Have been only love
Ever sliver of precious time
We have spent together
Every single morsel
Has been a feast.
Can’t you see that little girl
Don’t you want that
As hard as it may be
I want it with you
Its time for us
Time to embrace
Not just each other
- The tracks of my tears (thisgirl.wordpress.com)
- #Boobday In Spirit Only (kaylalords.wordpress.com)
- Delusions (fromkoalatotwee.wordpress.com)
- I Cried Myself to Sleep Last Night (theothersideofugly.com)
- it hurts so much (lauricediosdadowy0942.wordpress.com)
- Crying in the Agony of Love (beenayy.wordpress.com)
How long might I, ever thirsty,
dote upon the tender shoots.
How sweet would be one drop
Upon my lips, of mornings dew
How gently taken from the pink
And quivering flower
- Poor Pussy Cat (kgen2001.wordpress.com)
- Japanese Artist Wants To Make a Vagina Boat (kotaku.com)
- Birthday Tie-Up (sexystoriesforyou.wordpress.com)
- Batteries Required (50shadesofsomething.wordpress.com)
- Morning Wake Up Call (eroticarousals.com)
- Jax Wants Some (badkitty.sassycat3000.net)
- Hot Chocolate Pussy Phone Sex (slamminebonyphonesex.wordpress.com)
- Science (gavism.wordpress.com)
- Erotic Poetry (torivegadarby.wordpress.com)
- In My Mind Swimming… (missjjrockstar.wordpress.com)