I am proud of you. Just think of how far you have come in the last two months. Two months from now he will be in prison and you will still be my lover and we will still be in love.
You are the most remarkable woman I have ever known. I admire you and long to one day make you mine, and to have you. We have so many beautiful moments together and they are growing deeper and more intimate in such extraordinary ways, and they feed my soul because they are honest.
I loved the night you asked me to bring over Chocolate ice Cream and after two little tiny spoonfuls, you ended up in my arms and soon we you were sleeping In them. I loved the rise and fall of your ribs as you lay there peacefully breathing. I loved the calm and the simple beauty of those moments when no one was looking.
And I will never forget the night I asked if I could stop by for a few moments to say goodnight. You were cautious but ended up allowing me to say goodnight to your son and I read him a bed time story and heard his beautiful l prayers.
It was so natural to hold him in my lap sitting on the edge of his bed reading to him and I will never forget you curling around behind me laying against me as I sat there reading with your hand resting on my arm and your trim torso pressed against my back as I read about the Purple Dinosaur and the playground. Or how later you sat on the floor at my feet, your head resting on my knees again listening to me read as I ran my fingers through your hair and caressed your smooth warm skin and you held my knees and rested your now healed cheek there.
Then after saying goodnight to your son you went with me to the door and I held you in my arms and we said nothing at all until we said goodnight and I turned and walked away with great respect for you and everything you struggle and work for as a Mommy Bear.
Then as I walked down the sidewalk you called after me and told me you loved me . If you wanted to see if me buckle at the knees, you almost did but instead I went back to you and as I did you said “don’t fuck it up” and you melted into my arms. surrendering every curve of your soul to me and to my soul. You stepped into my arms pressing against the very ribs that God removed when he created you for me, and I felt whole for the first time since you were taken from me.
I will be forever grateful for those moments with you.
I am less than a whole man without you and will never heal until you and I are somehow one.
I love you
- Goodnight? (complaintsofagirlinlove.wordpress.com)
- ” How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight ” Is Another Great Children’s Book Written By Jane Yolen (kidbooksreview.wordpress.com)
- ABC’s of Dinosaurs – A to Z Names of Dinosaurs (visual.ly)
- Goodnight, Summer (kimberlywenzler.wordpress.com)
- Eat the ice and kiss this place goodnight (aquaintmidafternoon.wordpress.com)
- One Month Ago He tried to kill you. (primalnights.wordpress.com)
- Paul Goodnight: A Modern American Master (thecolorfullifeofsnoop.wordpress.com)
- Goodnight, Goodnight Sleepyhead (welcomebabysl.wordpress.com)
- A post about love, because I am a teenage girl. (kylabender.wordpress.com)