Will I ever smell the rains again,
Without thinking of your tears?
I’m sure I’ll remember that moment again
For all the rest of my years.
I’ll think of the tears
Running down your cheeks
And I think of a stormy kiss
The tear was left to fall alone
And the kiss was one that I missed
Sadly the tear wasn’t mine to replace
For as I reach to brush the sorrow away
You paused, and then turned your face.
The clouds grew blue, the winds increased
And the rains came down with a hiss
You couldn’t bear the simplest touch
And certainly not my kiss.
- Taming The Beast… (lillianmackenzierhine.wordpress.com)
- Rainy Days (thediaryofjanekim.wordpress.com)
- I want to be kissed. (discoveringsub.wordpress.com)
- rain sun passing clouds (magicjackatx.wordpress.com)
- Sweater Weather (essaysofbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Catching Kisses (Kyrielle Sonnet) (keptmeprisoner.wordpress.com)
- kiss (deepvastness.wordpress.com)