You said that you don’t like asking me to leave what I’m doing by asking me to come and see you, that you want to invite me over but that you feel bad doing so and so you don’t. But I want to see you and I want to be near you too
I love you as I never believed possible. Through the years there have been many sorrows. But I would endure each one again in payment for the past month, when you began healing me. Yes you healing me. An answer to my longest set of prayers to God, whom I believe lead me my whole life to you.
But please don’t mistakenly believe this comes easy to me. It comes with great sorrows. Don’t think that you are the only one who wrestles with who we are. And please don’t make my decisions for me, I never do that to you when it comes to us.
If you don’t give me the opportunity to say yes, then you have said no for me, and I have never said no to you for myself.
I love you
- The Missing Piece (greaterisheblog.wordpress.com)
- Hello (elsewherebygrace.wordpress.com)
- Food for Thought On Healing (ladywithatruck.com)
- Smile through the tears (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- Tears (myangelkai.com)
- Sorrowful Again (vicklinde.wordpress.com)
- After Love (thedadventures.wordpress.com)
- Being Alive Is A Grand Thing (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- “Sorrow prepare… (uncommonmommy.wordpress.com)
- Joy and sorrow-Last night I wept (rajatkumar1069.wordpress.com)