But now I understand that you were also confused.
A heart can be a confusing thing, full of rooms and chambers we do not even know exist Until they make themselves known. Other tImes a door will close and lock, forevermore shut to the battles of time.
No matter how one tries, it is impossible to really know ones self, or why one does the things they do. I know you know that. All one can do is follow it blindly and trust that it knows what it is doing, even when in the darkest of shadows in the darkest corridor.
You ask me why I would jeopardize what I have? The answer is simple, I don’t want to live without you in my life. You of all people should understand me.
I have loved you forever and I will always love you. I have come to trust that happiness comes from following my heart first and that has for so long brought me to you and I will not deny it to myself, And I hope you will continue to embrace it.
I love you Catnip
- Confusion. (caelynh15.wordpress.com)
- Confusion? (jtmdanis.wordpress.com)
- confused (woeser9.wordpress.com)
- Even your darkest hour will also come to pass. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- “and the darkest hour is just before dawn. . . .”* (ispysomethingred.wordpress.com)
- Confuse || (simply4youu.wordpress.com)
- Confusion.. (nourstephan.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes I wake up confused (vettums.wordpress.com)
- Confusion (howictheworld.com)
- So confused? (fantagechilln.wordpress.com)