Let me ask you this
Yes I’m thinking of you now.
When I call your phone
And I will offer you
Pay any price,
If you too
Will say “I’m sorry”
And the sweet
Will return to life
You will have
And I too will
Sleep once more.
- Poem The Night Descends with a Thud (primalnights.wordpress.com)
- The fairies sing to the moon – a poem (magicandmarvels.wordpress.com)
- The Day Of The Hidden Truth Poems (Poems by Martin Freier (cherylfreier.wordpress.com)
- I Believe In Me – A Poem (mattsden101.wordpress.com)
- poem: crossing thresholds (emuseme.wordpress.com)
- How Much Further Is There – A Poem (timebush.com)
When thou weepest, I will weep also.
But when thou seekest praise seek me.
And when thou art faint, I will bear thee up
- 87 Uplifting Old And New Testament Bible Verses (inspirationalchristianquotes.net)
- Psalm 74: Peshawar and Nairobi (connecthook.wordpress.com)
- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee… 092913 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)
- Here to the End of Time (booknvolume.com)
- 10 Reminders that God will Not Forsake Us (beulahblog.wordpress.com)
- Bible Verse (forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com)
Will I ever smell the rains again,
Without thinking of your tears?
I’m sure I’ll remember that moment again
For all the rest of my years.
I’ll think of the tears
Running down your cheeks
And I think of a stormy kiss
The tear was left to fall alone
And the kiss was one that I missed
Sadly the tear wasn’t mine to replace
For as I reach to brush the sorrow away
You paused, and then turned your face.
The clouds grew blue, the winds increased
And the rains came down with a hiss
You couldn’t bear the simplest touch
And certainly not my kiss.
- Taming The Beast… (lillianmackenzierhine.wordpress.com)
- Rainy Days (thediaryofjanekim.wordpress.com)
- I want to be kissed. (discoveringsub.wordpress.com)
- rain sun passing clouds (magicjackatx.wordpress.com)
- Sweater Weather (essaysofbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Catching Kisses (Kyrielle Sonnet) (keptmeprisoner.wordpress.com)
- kiss (deepvastness.wordpress.com)
You said I cross a lot of lines with you… I’ve never crossed any that I didn’t feel an invitation to explore. So I don’t even know what you’re referring to, everything between us is on the wrong side of some line. Like late night Ice Cream which I am grateful for and loved beyond my ability to say. And…
my nipple and grabbed me and bit my chest hard twice. No one has ever done anything so overtly erotic to me and it made me want to fuck you. So yes your confusing. But I fucking love you ok?
You said that you don’t like asking me to leave what I’m doing by asking me to come and see you, that you want to invite me over but that you feel bad doing so and so you don’t. But I want to see you and I want to be near you too
I love you as I never believed possible. Through the years there have been many sorrows. But I would endure each one again in payment for the past month, when you began healing me. Yes you healing me. An answer to my longest set of prayers to God, whom I believe lead me my whole life to you.
But please don’t mistakenly believe this comes easy to me. It comes with great sorrows. Don’t think that you are the only one who wrestles with who we are. And please don’t make my decisions for me, I never do that to you when it comes to us.
If you don’t give me the opportunity to say yes, then you have said no for me, and I have never said no to you for myself.
I love you
- The Missing Piece (greaterisheblog.wordpress.com)
- Hello (elsewherebygrace.wordpress.com)
- Food for Thought On Healing (ladywithatruck.com)
- Smile through the tears (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- Tears (myangelkai.com)
- Sorrowful Again (vicklinde.wordpress.com)
- After Love (thedadventures.wordpress.com)
- Being Alive Is A Grand Thing (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- “Sorrow prepare… (uncommonmommy.wordpress.com)
- Joy and sorrow-Last night I wept (rajatkumar1069.wordpress.com)
I was completely unprepared to fall in love with you. I would have denied that it was even possible. I knew exactly who I was and I was happy. But I had told myself that lie so many times that I believed that it was true. But I didn’t even know what happiness was, not until I met and got to know you.
My heart and my mind had to have been folded in half because my love for you doubled what I even felt was possible, and even from here I can see there is even more happiness before me as your once folded heart opens up to match it. I thought I understood Love but not I see that I was just a boy and you now let me see what is possible to become as a man.
My heart has been so deeply wounded by you and then healed to a much stronger thing, and I see the same from you. You have been so poorly loved you have not experienced love as you are going to. It bruises my tender spirit to see you recoil from my touch and to run from my tenderness’s but I see the source of that pain and it not me It is another whom you believed was the beginnings of love and the answer to loves questions but that was no and is not the source of love.
Imagine the heights that you and I are going to attain together when you and I are able to let that gain go and instead of recoiling from a tender embrace melt into it and accept that it was sent to you by the true source of all and that what you had found as love in the past was something counterfeit and that as high as it took you this will take you higher. No matter how long that healing takes I will be there on the other side to embrace you again. Love Papa Bear. (I love that you see me that way)