I read that “a mind stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”
That’s what I hope for and am grateful for when I think of us. I’m so grateful for your love, I’m desperate for it. Like a sickness that must be treated where you are both the sickness and its cure.
So you’ll have to endure my love because I can not go back to a time without it. Please tell me you feel the same. Tell me you will never leave me. I know you will never stop loving me because I will only ever give you reason to love me more. And I know you wont forget me. Who can forget Love? But tell me you will never leave me. I love you Anneliese.
- Letters She Will Never Send (fountainpenhandwriting.wordpress.com)
- My breakup letter to E. (caiisa.wordpress.com)
- Autistic boy’s family told in letter to ‘move or euthanize him’ (cbc.ca)
- The [open] Letter to my Father that he will never read (alloftheprettythingshere.wordpress.com)
- Write a letter (secret2anamazinglife.com)
- Dear Someone, (angelicaramoscidroblog.wordpress.com)
- Letter (bernadetteperdue.wordpress.com)
- Letters (sixbrownbears.wordpress.com)
- Anneliese, Please tell me that you never loved me. (primalnights.wordpress.com)