I don’t know what your weekend was like, if i had to bet I would bet it sucked and I’m sorry for that. I know your going through a lot of crap right now.
We spoke today for what, 5 seconds? And in those few seconds I heard so much. I’m sorry your tired. I heard that. Physically tired, that sucks. Relief to hear from me, or maybe a peaceful resignation that we had connected again and at the same time a little sorrow that we couldn’t speak and that you would have to call me back. I heard that and knew it before you even said it, and I can tell that there is a lot going on and that you might not call depending on how it goes.
I’m sorry you have to be at work today, I hear the fatigue and the resolve in your voice for your job. What else I don’t know but I look forward to talking. I hear a desire in your voice for what I give you, a chance to talk and vent or sort through your own thoughts with someone who loves you and will listen without judgement. I hear a frustration that speaking can’t happen now and maybe not for a while. That kind of tired usually means something is still ongoing.
Whatever is going on I hope you are ok. Let me know if I can support you somehow. I hope I get to see you again soon because I like you, and I miss you.
Do you know what I would do to give you peace?
Anything you asked me.
- The princess farewell: week 2 and counting… (transparentpaintings.wordpress.com)
- But she wasn’t (thedistrictsky.wordpress.com)
- Princesses, princesses, princesses (scarlettsunflowersandprincess.wordpress.com)
- What if Disney princesses wore historically accurate outfits (geeknative.com)
- The Princess and the Frog (eurasianflavour.wordpress.com)