You have always been within my reach
but I’ve never dared to touch you,
There are some boundaries that friends do not breach,
walls that I never tried to break through.
The fear of losing you kept us apart,
I never knew that you loved me.
In my hands I held your heart,
and I let it go unknowingly.
I wish you would have made me aware,
because in my heart I loved you too.
I suppose that love is never fair,
or I would have ended up with you.
- Open Up Your Heart (enigmatikheartflows.wordpress.com)
- Should You Lead with Love or Guard Your Heart? (alexiaisaak.com)
- Heart Rose Meditation Redux (thistimethisspace.com)
- “Who Taught You to Hate Yourself?” (brofredkearnes.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Lovely (lilaclacedlove.wordpress.com)
- Overflowing Love (armymomangelalmacleod.wordpress.com)
- Hardships (thetudonggirl.wordpress.com)
- Guest Writer: “Unspoken” (authenticphantoms.wordpress.com)