I’m glad my letters don’t hurt you anymore. That confuses me but makes me happy and I don’t want this letter to hurt you.
I love being near you Anneliese. I love the smell of your hair and the feel of your cheek against me when I hold you. I love the feel of your soft body and your trim torso in my hands and my senses are energized when I am close to you and as we embrace.
I love the sound of your voice as I poke at you when you are in my arms, the raspy distain in your words as you dismiss me, even as we embrace.
And now I want to taste you. I want to taste your mouth and your sexy neck and chest. I want to taste your nipples and feel their texture and I want to taste your smooth pussy and your cum. I want you Anneliese.
Its Friday and I miss you.
- NEX ETERNUS (Death Eternal Poem) (mikialmillard.wordpress.com)
- Salt and Lime (tunaandporter.com)
- You UNlight My World…. (fragiletitanium.wordpress.com)
- The Letter Project (feministsnowwhite.wordpress.com)
- Letters Home: Afghanistan – Inspiration (authorteresajones.wordpress.com)
- Unopened Letters To The World. (Inspired By Minziee) (fatimamuzaffarahmed.wordpress.com)
- Shove Your Tits in my Mouth, for Anneliese 30 May 2013 (primalnights.wordpress.com)