This is a letter I should never write you for a hundred reasons. I don’t like hurting people. I don’t know how you will take it. I’m sure it is a crazy stupid thing to say, so I hope you will only see it in the most beautiful and amazing way because that is how I mean it.
Id love to have a baby with you, and I mean that. It would be beautiful. I am not asking you, I’m not even hopeful, but I am sincere. Please forgive me for saying it if it hurts you in any way. I know you want another son or daughter, and I want you to know that I think you are a remarkable woman, and I can think of no hight praise for you as a woman and as a mother. I love you.
- Everything (twoalbinofrogs.wordpress.com)
- Krista Sutton Comes On Board! (bewhoyouareproject.wordpress.com)
- My letter to my ‘brother’ (4thjulybabyblog.wordpress.com)
- What Could be Better than a Letter from Santa? (savoo.co.uk)
- Dear Catnip Letter. May 17 3013 (primalnights.wordpress.com)
- A Letter To My Sister in Heaven (thinkingoutloudnyc.wordpress.com)
- A Letter To Your Child (fraservalleylivin.com)