I’m sitting in yet another faceless hotel using the wi-fi as my Brother checks out of the hotel. What a waste the hotel was. Arrived like something something dark thirty just before the sun comes up to tired to drive anymore hoping to catch 4 hours of good sleep so I can drive again, and spend 4 hours and $110 tossing and turning and not sleeping. But soon I will be off again.
Did the math in my head, I’ve been driving 31 hours in the last 2 days and when I wasn’t driving I was sitting in a hot car. The math might be bad though because I’m tired. Looks like I have about 11 more hours of driving today.
I wondered if during all those miles and all those hours away from you, if you ever thought of me. Getting your txt yesterday was like drinking a five hour energy, (Grape flavored). It keep me going. Thank you.
There is a part of me that is almost mournful in its sorrow for you, in its missing you. Do you have an idea what I would do for you, or how very important you are to me? I find myself realizing that hundreds of miles have passed thinking of you. I look forward to seeing you next week and I’m jealous of the weekend away from you. Getting home just in time to know that I can’t see you sucks.
Just got your txt, You better fucking Love me too!
- Day 7 – Majdanek (mrh2013memoir.wordpress.com)
- Airport Wi-Fi charges revealed (telegraph.co.uk)
- Renovation at the Esplanade Hotel in Fremantle (allpacifictravelconcept.wordpress.com)
- Saving Money on Your Super Las Vegas Holiday (epicatravel.com)
- Lovin Life on a Cruise ~ A Belated Post Part 1 (lovinlifeonadirtroad.wordpress.com)
- A room with…WiFi: 64% of hotels offer free internet acces (gadgetrends.ro)
- Chapter 234: Traffic & Hotels (18yearsyoung.wordpress.com)