If your reading this your fucking up because you should be reading this:
Here’s my email.
It’s about something something:30 Friday night or, Saturday morning whatever and Im up. I want to call but I don’t want to risk it. I wouldn’t mind waking you, I don’t give a shit about waking you right now because I want to talk to the you that’s my friend. But I wouldn’t want to make it uncomfortable for you if you had a guest. Waking you, fuck you I don’t give a shit about that. I’d feel bad if I woke your son, but friends or there to get fucked over when their friends need em. That’s the definition of a friend.
- Loving an alcoholic: The sober truth (iushewe.wordpress.com)
- I am so angry that I am going to say Fuck so many times (gordonflanders.wordpress.com)
- No Drinking Again. (Well, as long as I can resist it, anyway.) (labelledemanille.wordpress.com)
- From The Inbox: One of David Spade’s Former Lovers Goes In On Him! #ETHERED (Shabooty Exclusive) (shabooty.com)
- Sorority sisterly advice: ‘Punch yourself in the face’ (brobrubel.wordpress.com)
- What Might’ve Been Lost… (daredodie.wordpress.com)
- Im no alcoholic. . . (tonichestnutblog.wordpress.com)
- The 15 Worst Kinds Of Drunk People (buzzfeed.com)
- The Real (bamazing91.wordpress.com)
- help. (bayleigheve.wordpress.com)